Wendy is an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with an extensive business background.
After working at leading Bay Street companies such as RBC Dominion Securities, Dynamic Mutual Funds and Richardson Greenshields as well as helped launch the specialized site Advisor.ca, Wendy started Watershed Training Solutions to pursue her passion for helping others within organizations. At Watershed, Wendy’s primary focus was on training and development as well as coaching for CEOs, Partners, Directors, Vice-Presidents, Entrepreneurs, and Managers in a variety of industries including Technology, Financial services and Consulting.
Wendy Woods Coaching is the newest division of Watershed that has a deeper specialization in coaching disruptors, visionaries and change-makers to become even stronger leaders. This division focuses on two primary areas: more extensive one on one coaching and small group sessions.
Wendy’s clients value her ability to clarify and help remove obstacles which results in stronger leadership. As a coach, she is committed to her client’s unique challenges and uses a customized approach to accomplish their goals.
Wendy has taught at the University of Toronto’s Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation. Her most recent articles Meditating at Work: A New Approach to Managing Overload and Mindfulness @Work: Reduce Stress, Increase Focus & Improve Results were published in the Rotman School of Management magazine and she is a co-author of 365 Days of Gratitude. She has also been featured on such popular media as CTV News, CBC Radio, Canadian Business Online, Breakfast Television, USA Today, and The Huffington Post.
- Meditating at Work: A New Approach to Managing Overload – Rotman Magazine
- Mindfulness @Work: Reduce Stress, Increase Focus & Improve Results – Rotman Magazine
- Co-author of 365 Days of Gratitude
- Honours B.A. in Psychology
- Certificate in Adult Education
- Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
- Certificate in Solutions Focused Brief Therapy
- Certificate in EQ-i 2.0 and 360
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation
- Instructor at the University of Toronto’s Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation
- ACE Certified Coach